The Enrollment Management and Student Development Committee shall be composed of a
chairman from the Executive Committee, the Dean of Students, the Director of
Admissions/Spiritual Life, and six (6) members of the Board of Regents as appointed by the
Chairman of the Board of Regents. Any member of this Committee may be removed by the
Board of Regents or by the Executive Committee by affirmative vote of a majority of the entire
Board of Regents or Executive Committee, as the case may be, whenever in its judgment the best
interests of the Corporation will be served thereby.
Powers and Duties
1. The Enrollment Management and Student Development Committee shall, in cooperation
with the President, review, study, and recommend to the Board of Regents policy in the
area of student admissions and student life, including, but not limited to, recruiting,
admission standards, housing, spiritual development, athletics, and religious, cultural, and
2. The committee shall work cooperatively with the President in securing qualified students
required to ensure short and long-term institutional vitality.
3. It shall advise the administration in defining the process, activities and admission standards
that influence the size, shape and characteristics of a quality student body.
4. It shall assess and appraise the quality of programs designed to recruit and retain students.
5. It shall review the recommendations of the President as they have developed through the
work of the University administration, faculty, students, student development and
6. The provisions of Bylaw 4.02 relating to vacancies, meetings, quorum, voting, procedure,
and acting without meeting is applicable to the Enrollment Management and Student
Policy Revised: Fall 2014