Q: How does the application process work?
For full acceptance, the following items are needed:
• A completed application. This can be completed online or by mail!
• Two reference forms signed and completed by your pastor and educator!
• $50 application fee!
• An original copy go your undergraduate transcript mailed to SWCU Graduate school
Q: Are there minimum requirements for acceptance?
• yes, the student mist have a 2.5 accumulative GPA on your undergrad degree for full acceptance.
• Provisional acceptance is considered by the dean for any student with a GPA lower than 2.5.
Q: What is the cost of the graduate program?
Check out our website for current prices.
Q: What is the schedule for the program?
Classes are held from Monday - Thursday // 8:30 AM — 4:30PM!
Evening classes are held on Thursday for 5 weeks // 6 PM - 10 PM!
A three credit hour course lasts 5 weeks.