1. Design posters no larger then 11‟ x 17‟, making sure to include the university department‟s/organization‟s name and contact information. Make sure that it is consistent with the Southwestern Christian University Promotions Policy.
2. Check the number of posters allowed for the time period that you are interested in posting for by consulting the table below.
Maximum Number of Posters Allowed based on number of Days Posted:
1-7 days = 20 posters
8-14 days = 10 posters
15 - 28 days = 5 posters
3. Advertisers will be asked to sign an agreement, indicating that they are aware and will adhere to the rules and regulations as outlined in the Southwestern Christian University Campus Promotions Policy. A copy of the poster will be submitted with this signed agreement and kept on file.
4. Once the poster is approved, the Dean of Student Life will stamp a designated number of posters that the individual advertiser(s) may then hang around campus.
5. Posters may be hung on BULLETIN BOARDS ONLY. Posters that are affixed to painted walls, concrete walls, glass cases or windows, or any surface other than campus bulletin boards will be removed and discarded. Departmental bulletin boards are the responsibility of the individual departments. To receive approval to hang posters on
these boards, the advertiser(s) must speak with the responsible academic or administrative units.
6. Boards will be cleared weekly. Expired and posters that have not received approval will be removed and discarded.