Evening Classes Designed For Busy People, Just Like You
The graduate experience at Southwestern Christian University is about releasing you into your full potential and purpose. You will be challenged to discover yourself in exciting new ways as to help you fulfill your destiny and purpose as a world changer on the planet.
Life-giving, guest professors lead you to grapple with new concepts and ideas as part of the excellent academic foundations. Small classes, marked with lively interaction and discussions enhance your learning experience.
Guest professors, who are practitioners of their disciplines, enable you as servant leaders to apply your learning experience to your God-called area of life and ministry. The practical value of your education is immediately evident.
If you would like more information regarding our Evening Program, please feel free to contact the Graduate School office. At this time, the Evening Program offers a major in Leadership and Life Coaching.
All concentrations in the Graduate School of Ministry require the same 18 credit hour core group of classes.
Core Curriculum (18 credit hours):
- GBI 5203 Bibliology
- BIBL 6213 Hermeneutics
- GLEAD 5103 Spiritual Formation of a Leader
- THEO 5103 Theological Foundations of Ministry
- THEO 5773 Pentecostal/Charismatic History & Theology
- RESC 5803 Research Methods
- RESC 6913 Ministry Application Project
The Leadership Major requires the following courses (15 credit hours):
- LEAD 5553 Leadership Theory & Principles
- LEAD 5743 Dynamics of Balanced Ministry
- LEAD 5793 Training Leaders for Ministry
- LEAD 5923 Conflict Management Skills
** Also requires 18 hours of Core Curriculum
“To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step toward knowledge.”