Bachelor of Science Degree Programs
Bachelor degree options offered in the Tulsa metro area through the SCU Adult Studies Program include:
Courses are being offered on Tuesday and Thursday nights on the RBTC campus:
- General Education (LINK) courses on Tuesday nights from 6-10PM.
- Core/Major (Adult Studies) courses on Thursday nights from 6-10PM..
- Submit a Adult Studies Application - online or paper form
- $30 application fee for paper submissions
- Affirm a genuine Christian conversion - signed Community Covenant
- Statement of Purpose Essay (see application for description)
- Students with previous college course work should:submit official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended. Each transcript must be submitted in a sealed envelope to be considered official including RBTC transcripts.
Students with NO previous college course work:
- Submit High School Transcripts (2.5 G.P.A required for regular admission), or GED certificate.
- Submit official ACT/SAT score documentation
The first course requirement for Bachelor-level courses on the SCU Tulsa metro site is completion of English Composition I. There are several options to complete this requirement:
- Enroll to take the course when offered by SCU on the RBTC campus
- Complete through a local community college or university
- Complete the SCU English Composition I equivalency CLEP Test
To schedule an appointment to take the SCU English Composition I equivalency Test please contact by e-mail at email@example.com.
There is a $50 non-refundable fee for this test that is due by cash or check on the day of the test. Please schedule your appointment at least one month before classes begin.
RBTC Students and Alumni Transfer Credits
If you are a current student or graduate from RHEMA Bible Training Center’s two-year certificate program, a special SCU/RBTC articulation agreement allows the transfer of up to 40 credit hours of college credit toward your Bachelor of Science degree.
All students must complete a 24 credit hour General Education core and electives in addition to the courses in the major. General education courses may be transferred in from a community college, another university, or they may be taken on Tuesday evenings from SCU on the RBTC campus.
General Education Requirements (for those who have completed a RHEMA 2-year Certificate with all passing grades):
- English Grammar & Composition I (SCU Equivalency Exam available)
- English Grammar & Composition II
- Math (SCU Equivalency Exam available)
- Science class (with lab)
- Additional Science Course
- U.S. History
- American Federal Government
- Lifetime Wellness
To apply to the Adult Studies program please click below to submit an online application:
Contacting the Adult Studies Tulsa Office
Hours of operation:
Mon., Weds., Fri: 9 am - 5 pm
Tues & Thur: 9 am - 8 pm
Closed for Lunch: 1 pm - 2 pm
Closed for Chapel: Tues. & Thurs. 10:30am – 11:00am
(918) 872-7706 or firstname.lastname@example.org