As an international applicant (non-resident alien) to SCU, who is currently attending a U.S. college/university, please follow the following procedures:
- A Completed Application for admission (completed in English).
- Submit college transcripts.
- A Certificate of Financial Resources Form must be fully completed and submitted.
- Transfer Intent Form must be fully completed by student and current Designated School Official (DSO).
- Include your Statement of Educational Purpose essay.
International Student Statement of Purpose Essay.doc
*All documents should be submitted to International Student Liaison, Crystal Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Once you have been accepted and your I-20 form is ready; please follow the steps below to have your I-20 shipped!
How to Pay for I-20 form Mail Service Through eShipGlobal
"eShipGlobal" is an online service that allows students to easily pay for Express Mail with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only). Do not request delivery through the FedEx or UPS websites. All Express Mail related communication will be handled by the eshipGlobal service. To pay for Express Mail delivery through eshipGlobal, follow these instructions:
- Go to: https://study.eshipglobal.com (link is external) (works best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers).
- Click on "Sign up" under the Students section.
- Register for an account by completing the online form. Have the mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information ready.
- Make sure to select Southwestern Christian University "Office of Admissions- International Students"
- Please enter 12345 in the student ID field.
- Please pay close attention to the information submitted, any errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete mailing address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your I-20.
- Email email@example.com with your Order number along with an explanation of what you are requesting.
- For any difficulties, use the “Help (link is external) ” link in the eShipGlobal site for step-by-step instructions. SCU International Office is unable to resolve technical problems associated with the eShipGlobal service.