General Online Application Instructions
- Submit an application online - Online Application
- Students with previous college course work should submit official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended. (Each transcript must be submitted directly to SCU registrar’s office in a sealed envelope to be considered official including RBTC transcripts.)
- If there is no previous college credit, then one must submit an official High School Transcript (must have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA) OR a Passing GEDScore Report (the applicant's high school class must have graduated prior to the application date).
- Statement of Purpose Essay (see application for description)
- Registration Agreement
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) The website is http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ and our school code is: 003180.
If you prefer to print and mail documents, these links are provided for you:
Mail Documents to:
Southwestern Christian University
FLEX and Online Admissions
7210 NW 39th Expressway
Bethany OK 73008
To Speak with an Admissions Representative, call: