Withdrawal from the University

Students who wish to officially and completely withdraw from the University after the program-defined drop period (i.e. traditional, FLEX studies, online or graduate) must complete the form below. Copies of this form will be sent by the Office of the Registrar to the dean of students, financial aid office, business office, and any other office with legitimate interest.

You must be logged in to your SCU Gmail account to submit the form below.