Registration & Orientation
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO:
SOUTHWESTERN CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY!
What are my next steps to officially become a STUDENT and
BE READY for the first day of class?
Step 1 - Schedule your Enrollment with the Office of Admissions!
Step 2 - Submit the following registration forms to the Admissions office at email@example.com):
- Emergency Contact and Vehicle Registration Form - Emergency Contact Form (199.3 KB)
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Proof of Vehicle Insurance
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Meningococcal Shot or Waiver - Meningococcal Shot Waiver Form (192.5 KB)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) - FERPA Privacy Release Form (135.9 KB)
Step 3 - Financial Aid Clearance (Please complete FAFSA)
Step 4 - Business Office/Billing Clearance
- SCU Financial Agreement Form
- Make First Payment or Payment Arrangement (By August 13th or your enrollment will be dropped.)
CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE REGISTERED!
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT ITEMS:
*Southwestern Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, qualified handicap or disability in any of its policies, practices or procedures. This includes but is not limited to admission, financial aid and educational services.