DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
Southwestern Christian University invites applications for a Director of Admissions. Review of applications will begin immediately. Preference will be given to those who hold a masters degree and whose background and experience match with the needs, mission and vision of the university.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate’s primary role and function is to provide leadership for the Office of Admissions in the design and implementation of a strategic recruitment and admission plan for the university to meet enrollment goals each year. Reporting to the Executive Director of Enrollment Services, the Director of Admissions is responsible for all admissions and recruitment efforts of the University.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Bachelors degree required (Masters Preferred).
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and computer skills; customer-oriented attitude, energetic, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Experience in enrollment, admissions, recruitment or student services required.
- Must be a committed Christian who is supportive of the educational mission of the University that includes the integration of faith with teaching and scholarly pursuits.
Closing Date: Until filled
Applications: Applicants should submit the following materials (preferably electronically):
1. Letter of application
3. College transcripts (unofficial acceptable)
4. Personal Testimony: a description of the applicant's relationship with Jesus Christ,
including salvation experience, statement of faith, church membership, and current
Priority will be given to complete applications. Materials should be forwarded to: Rita Palmer (email@example.com) or by mail to:
Rita Palmer, Director of Human Resources
Search: Director of Admissions
Southwestern Christian University
7210 NW 39th Expressway
Bethany, Ok. 73008
Southwestern Christian University is a Christian institution of higher education affiliated with the International Pentecostal Holiness Church. Southwestern Christian University complies with federal and state guidelines for non- discrimination in employment.