Now accepting Housing Applications Spring  2019!  

Apply Now

Move-in day for residential students is Friday, January 18, 2019, beginning at 9:00 am.

Living on campus is a unique experience for every student, as it provides an atmosphere where they will be challenged to grow as they build meaningful relationships with their peers. The Housing and Residence Life staff is committed to student development, and our staff is equipped to ensure that all residential students are provided with the optimal learning and living environment during their stay on campus. Our Housing and Residence Life staff consists of a Director of Housing and Resident Life, two full-time Resident Directors (RDs), and nine Resident Assistants (RAs).

The housing application at the bottom of this page must be completed and received by the Housing staff, so we are aware of which residence hall you wish to live in, as well as who you want to live with!

A housing deposit of $100 is required with the housing application (this can be paid by online after submitting the housing application or by phone to the Business/Billing office). Housing assignments will not be processed until both the application and deposit are received.

For a list of things to bring on move-in day, click on the Residence Hall Checklist below!  
Residence Hall Checklists.pdf

Visit the Residence Hall page for a description of each facility. Click here to visit the residence halls' page

Contact the Housing and Residence Life staff with any questions or concerns at: 

Students wishing to reside off-campus must meet one of the following requirements:

  1. Be 20 years old by the beginning of the Fall semester.
  2. The student has completed 56 credit hours or more by the beginning of the Fall semester.
  3. The student will live within 45 miles of campus with a parent/legal guardian
  4. The student is married, will be married during the semester for which they are applying, the student is pregnant or currently has dependent children, the student is active military.

All students not living on-campus must submit an "Off-Campus Housing Request." 
Off-Campus Housing Request

If you want to move off campus in the middle of the academic year, you must fill out a "Mid School Year Off-Campus Housing Request."

Mid School Year Off-Campus Housing Request

If you need to stay on campus during one of the University's breaks, please fill out the "Extended Stay Request." 

Extended Stay Request

Apply Now